Tuesday 12 August 2014

I’ll never work with Sajid Khan again: Bipasha Basu

I will never work with sajid khan. I have nothing against Vasuji and Fox Star studio said Bipasa Basu.

Bipasha says such situations are rare. “I have been in this industry for way too long. I have worked with many people and nobody has said anything against me. It’s rare that you make such a mistake, it’s one of those films. I did this film on the basis of trust. Anyone who has seen the film will understand why I didn’t promote it.

I was six minutes into it and I don’t know what I was doing in it,” she said of the movie, which also stars Saif Ali Khan, Ram Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Tamannaah Bhatia and Esha Gupta.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love Wallpaper

|

gallery wallpaper

|

birds sound

|

birds gallery