Saturday 9 August 2014

All the Ingredients of Bollywood in a film: ShahRukh Khan


Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says his upcoming film ‘Happy New Year’ has all the ingredients of a Bollywood entertainer. The trailer of ‘Happy New Year’ will be unveiled on August 14 and is expected to be a star-studded event.

Everybody is invited… please come. The trailer is really good… I hope you all like it. We are trying to create an evening… the film is about dance, music, glamour. I am not nervous. I do my best and leave the rest,” Shah Rukh said at an event last night here. “When I go abroad, people tell me Bollywood is about dance and music. We wanted to make an ultimate Bollywood film. I tried to produce a film that has everything in it–romance, drama, action, revenge, sensuality, happiness.

The first look of the Diwali release will be revealed at a hotel here with the entire cast – Shah Rukh, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah – along with director Farah Khan and composer duo Vishal- Shekhar in attendance.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love Wallpaper

|

gallery wallpaper

|

birds sound

|

birds gallery