Thursday 31 July 2014

Rajkumar Rao Romance Hema Malini On Screen

Rajkummar Rao will be seen romancing Hema Malini in Ramesh Sippy's film 'Shimla Mirchi'. Young and very talented Actor of bollywood rajkumar rao romanceing Hema Malini on screen in ramesh sippy's next 'Shimla Mirchi'.

“Shimla Mirchi” is a romantic comedy, and if reports are to be believed, its story is about how a single mother (Hema Malini) and her daughter (Rakul Preet Singh) fall in love with the same man, essayed by Rajkummar. The makers of the film say to rajkumar to gain his weight.

“The film will be widely shot in Shimla and I have been asked to gain weight by the makers of the film. I am working very hard to gain weight as I had lost seven kg for ‘Citylights’. I have a personal trainer who is working with me to help me gain weight,” he added.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love Wallpaper

|

gallery wallpaper

|

birds sound

|

birds gallery